1,900 Square feet, 125 standing, 80 seated
Hosted within the Economy Building at the southern end of Pike Place Market, the Atrium Floor grounds the multi-story historic building with high ceilings and iconic sculpture art. Here you can create an immersive market experience, your guests are sure to enjoy.
- Private use after 6:00pm
- Atrium Kitchen may also be added
- Complimentary in-house cafe tables, stools and chairs
- Event coordinator included
- Audio, visual and staging may be added at additional cost
- In-house catering available
An evening in the atrium
The Atrium Floor is an exceptional, one-of-a-kind space to host a variety of corporate receptions, post-conference happy hours, networking and mingling events, and team building experiences.
- On-site caterer and event coordinator
- Audio, visual and staging available for rent
- Seating for 40-80 guests; standing reception for up to 125
Wedding Receptions/Rehearsal Dinners
One in a lifetime experience
Whether it's your rehearsal dinner or wedding reception, the Atrium offers guests a special once in a lifetime experience at Pike Place Market. Private use of the Atrium Floor begins as early as 6:30pm.
- On-site caterer and even coordinator available
- Multi-story open ceiling creates an airy feeling
- Versatile event space
- Weekend evening flat rates
- Note: The Atrium Floor closes to the public at 6pm
Team Building Events
corporate Culinary team building
Teams that play together, stay together! Work with our head chef and experienced team building coach to design your ideal event customized to your group.
- "Top Chef"-style challenges
- Mystery Basket cooking throw-downs
- Learn to... events ranging from making fresh pasta or fresh cheese
- Cocktail Receptions or Buffet Dinners available post team building
After-Hours Pike Place Market Experience
A Taste of the Market
In town for a conference and want to give your guests a special, only-in-Seattle experience? Allow our chef and event coordinator to customize a taste of the market experience for you and your guests. Gathered together under the skylights of the Atrium, the following may be customized to give your guests a quintessential taste of Seattle.
- Individual stations/booths offering delectable nibbles from the Market
- Oyster Shucking Station with Topping Bar
- Honey Sampling
- Washington Produce Extravaganza (varies by season)
- Salmon, Crab and Other Delicacies from Puget Sound and the PNW
- Beer and Wine Tasting